Thursday, November 01, 2007

Where's Me Mini?

I rang Apple today about the Mac Mini I ordered on Friday. The online tracking says it still hasn't been sent so I wanted to see if there was any problem. After dialling through the prompts I was put on hold, but not for long... This dude introduced himself and asked for my web order number. Apparently there was some problem with the payment authorization and they tried to call me but couldn't get through and then decided to go ahead with the order anyway... I don't know, some crap about it being made in China and they don't mark it as shipped until it actually arrives in Sydney which should be sometime late this week or early next week and I should get it early next week, no, wait, ha ha, if it's in Sydney early next week then I can expect it late next week...

grrrr

*sigh

No comments: