Thursday, January 03, 2008

First Hand Bad Experience

I just got a phone call from the service agent who has been battling LG to get my air conditioner fixed and they tell me that they've received an entire new unit. So they'll be taking the old one away and installing a completely new system, bot outdoor unit and head unit.

For those of you that haven't kept up with this blog, since I called LG on the 25th July 2007 my 36,000 BTU air conditioner has been waiting for repair. It has taken them several spare parts and service calls over a period longer than five months to come to the conclusion that it's stuffed and I need a new one. Hurrah!

Let this be a lesson for all my readers.
I am writing from my own first hand experiences.
Don't buy Microsoft Windows Vista.
Or LG air conditioners.

No comments: