Monday, November 17, 2008

As the days go by

I just went back and checked out the first posts that I ever made on this blog back in July, 2006.
  • Cilla and I got our Open Water Diver certification on Great Keppel Island.
  • I was giving advice about using Windows instead of advising against using Windows.
  • Our video business had just kicked off.
  • We owned a dog.
  • Advertising in the Observer seemed like a good idea.
  • James Doohan (Scotty from Star Trek) passed away.
  • My computer was new and modern.
  • There was a month-long war in Lebanon.
  • There was no paving around our house.
  • We had a digital still camera that worked.
  • I vowed to switch from Flickr! if Google created a photo sharing community - which they did, and I did.
It's been nearly two-and-a-half years since I've started blogging.  The blog has had over three-and-a-half thousand unique visitors from accross the world.  I clearly have nothing better to talk about.

No comments: